Avaya today unveiled expanded cloud communications offerings for Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS) and Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) via a new storefront enabling simple online purchase and fulfillment. Only Avaya is offering this breadth of cloud solutions via a simple storefont, for retail customers in conjunction with its trusted agent and partner channel.
The store includes contact center and unified communication bundles, smart desktop devices and other collaboration and workforce optimization solutions, making it easy for small to medium businesses (SMB) and mid-market organizations to learn, shop, buy and manage cloud solutions and services. Avaya is now expanding its market-leading enterprise expertise in communications and collaboration to a broad market of smaller organizations eager to purchase cloud solutions online.
Avaya will be leveraging its Master Sales Agent program as one of the primary routes to market for these customer segments. Within the new site, the Agents will enjoy robust tools to support their customers in the sales process, along with enablement tools for both this channel and their customers. The experience is seamless from easy quote management, order placement and rapid deployment. This new experience is also designed to enable more offers to be added quickly and seamlessly in the future.
“Avaya is a leader with this first time offering of both CCaaS and UCaaS solutions through an online store that makes it easy to ‘swipe and buy’ exactly what customers need, when they need it,” said Gaurav Passi, President, Avaya Cloud business group. “This latest development in our evolution as a cloud communications company continues to expand our cloud offerings, and unlock significant value for customers and partners of all sizes.”
“Today’s announcement gives Avaya a complete cloud suite that enables it to address any customer with any deployment model, “ said Zeus Kerravala, Principal Analyst, ZK Research. “By making the services available through an e-commerce site, procuring the services can be done quickly and easily enabling SMBs and mid-market organizations to start using these enterprise capabilities almost immediately.”
The storefront experience, available now in the U.S. and expanding globally beginning in early 2019, will allow Sales Agents to support end customers’ needs by instantly completing transactions from a single environment. Capabilities include:
- Common user experience for selecting market-leading solutions including
- CCaaS self-service, routing, workforce optimization and reporting
- UCaaS telephony, video messaging, meetings and collaboration applications
- An array of modern desktop devices and phones to suit every need
- Instant access to new updates and features for customers paying for only what they need, when they need it
- Service term option (one, three or five year terms) with subscription-based models
- Options for built-in minutes per agent billed on a monthly basis or unlimited minutes
- Ease of automatically sending shopping cart orders for customers to agree to terms and conditions, as well as selection of purchase orders or credit card payment optionsUpon implementation, end user customers have access to management tools and ease of information to setup users, user profiles, agent skills, routing rules as well as access to real-time and historical reports.
Avaya’s robust online portal and subscription-based cloud communication models reflect a customer-centric approach to better meeting market needs and enable organizations of all sizes to utilize technology from the global leader in communications. With an eye on the future, Avaya brings focus to a scattered cloud market, combining it’s industry prowess with significant advances in new and emerging technology such as AI, mobility, and more. The company’s new brand reflects this dynamism along with its heritage of innovation, as part of the value proposition of Avaya for customers around the world.